Agency King James is certainly ‘flying’ the radio flag high. Take a listen to their latest work for British Airways and Kulula.com.
Agency, King James says; “Kulula wanted to create a fun, cheeky and competitive spot to illustrate the very real fact that out of all the flights into and out of Lanseria, Kulula operate 80% of them, while their competitor, Mango operates the other 20% of those flights. So the bottom line is, if you want to fly in or out of Lanseria at your convenience, you should really consider flying kulula”.
Client: British Airways
The British Airways ‘Shona’ radio spot was produced as part of the South African launch of the new global ‘To Fly. To Serve’ campaign. 18 years ago, Shona Owen was born on a British Airways flight and delivered by their cabin crew. She is one of 3 babies born on their flights in the last 20 years. The ad highlighted the high levels of training and expertise of all British Airways cabin crew which allows them to take any possible occurrence on board in their stride.